Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Mineral Water Blow Molding Machine||Use:||Water|
|Plastic Processed:||PET||Automation:||TOTALLY Automatic|
4 Cavity Mineral Water Injection Blow Molding Machine PLC Control Easy Operation
1, Machine structure: Preform heating blowing in one machine
2, Automation: TOTALLY automatic
3, Bottle output: 4 pcs for one mould
4, Capacity: 4000BPH
5, Bottle type: PET bottles
6, Auxiliary machine needed: YES
What is the mean by " 4 Cavity " ?
It means there are 4 pcs of bottles out for one mould.
And the 4 cavity bottle blowing machine is used to blow PET bottles from 100ml to 2L including mineral bottles, edible oil bottles, carbonated water bottles, and juice bottles and etc. The shape of the PET bottles can be various according to client. We can help to sculpt the bottles and confirm with client before making bottle moulds.
Applications and features:
- Widely applied in food, drink, dairy, cosmetic, medical, chemical industrial and etc;
- PLC control, electric parts are well known brand;
- Develop different bottles for explore more market;
- Easy operation and maintenance;
- Compact structure for the preform heating, blowing, and bottle forming are realized in one machine;
- All the movements of bottle blowing machine are driven by the air cylinder, no need the hydraulic oil and even no pollution.
- Auxiliary machines are needed during blowing including LP (Low pressure) air compressor, HP (High pressure) air compressor, air dryer, air filters, air tank, and mould chiller.
|Bottle volume (max)||ml||2000|
|Bottle volume (min)||ml||50|
|Bottle Neck Diameter (max)||mm||40|
|Bottle Neck Diameter (min)||mm||18|
|Body Diameter (max)||mm||125|
|Body Height( max)||mm||420|
|Number of Cavities||mold||2|
|Space between Tie-bars||mm||120-220|
|Diameter of Tie-bars||mm||63|
|Scope of Tie-bars||mm||405|
|Stretching stroke (max)||mm||420|
- Stable performance with advanced PLC.
- Automatic preform conveyer to save human cost.
- Introduce the FESTO air cylinder to avoid contamination and noise.
- Strong clamping force with high pressure and double crank links to lock the mould.
- Two ways of operating: automatic and manual.
- Low cost,high efficiency,easy operation and maintenance etc, profited from the fully automatic technological process.
- Easy for you to install,test and start up.